Manfrotto Returns Policy and Process
If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It's easy to return a product, to return a product you need to obtain a Return Authorization number (RMA). This can be raised by logging into your account and accessing the order you wish to return.
If you didn’t create an account, Kibo Commerce, our order processing and consumer support partner, will take care of this on your behalf. Please call them on 01793 461 650
How to create the return
- When returning products, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the Authorized Manfrotto fulfiller receives the products and that the products are not damaged in transit. Therefore, for your protection, when you are returning a product, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. Products returned to the sender may be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise and a copy of the invoice/packing slip included to be eligible for return or exchange
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products.
- If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to the Authorized Manfrotto fulfiller’s error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality, it is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
(a) Unwanted ProductsAn unwanted product can be returned for a full refund within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery as long as it’s still in its original, unopened packaging, according with the instructions set out in clause 8 in Terms and Conditions (right of cancellation).
(b) Defective Products , please request support here.Defective products should be returned as soon as possible, and in any event, within 30 days of delivery.
- In particular, please note that any items returned which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
- Any items that you return are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier.
Distribution, rental & services
Lighting and controls
Robotic camera systems
A Vitec Group brand
A Vitec Group brand