- View All Products
- 290 Showcase
- Befree Showcase
- Compact Showcase
- Klyp Showcase
- LED Lights Showcase
- Pocket Showcase
- Stile Showcase
- Sympla Showcase
- News and Events
- EXPOSED with Jacob James: Kimberley Coole
- How to take amazing photos with your phone – 3 Golden Rules
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner Theme “Summer”
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner • Theme “Water”
- Manfrotto announces the 290 Carbon Fibre Series
- Manfrotto introduce their first smartphone accessory!
- Manfrotto introduces the 500 Fluid Video Head
- Manfrotto launches Befree, a new compact tripod
- Manfrotto School of Xcellence and UK local heroes at Focus on Imaging
- Manfrotto Up to 10 Years Extended Warranty
- New Manfrotto School of Xcellence Monthly Photography Contest
- Share your passion for better pictures - Manfrotto re-launches its blog!
- UK local hero Steve Gosling encounters the magical landscape of Iceland and takes it to heart
- WIN a trip for two to the Venice Carnival!
- Win over £2,500 of Manfrotto kit with Landscape Photography Magazine!
- Bassano del Grappa: The Milk Workshop by Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz
- Birdfair 2013 - 16th - 18th August, Egleton, Rutland
- Halfway to Paradise - The Birth of British Rock
- Jacob James presents: “Lighting On The Go”
- Mark Bauer presents: “Beyond the rule of thirds: themes and trends in landscape photography”
- Steve Gosling presents: ‘Exploding the myths of landscape photography’
- THE GADGET SHOW LIVE @ Christmas!
- “Coastal landscapes – Light and Motion” with Ross Hoddinott
- E-Newsletter Sign Up
- 504HD Crossover
- Media Centre
- Local Heroes
- Social Media
- About Us
Variable Friction Elements
|1 - Easy-Link Connectors
Two 3/8” EASY-LINK CONNECTORS are located on the top plate to allow accessories, such as monitors or lights, to be easily and securely attached. This new feature means the camera hot shoe can be used for other accessories, or kept free to reduce weight and lower the center of gravity for improved stability.
2/6 - Brakes
Independent brakes on TILT and PAN axes. The 504HD’s new disc brakes are inspired by automotive design, and are more than capable of keeping the heavy equipment safe, stable and in position.
3 - Safety Pin
Your equipment is always secure: even if you forget to block the sliding plate, the secondary safety pin prevents the plate (and your camera) from falling.
4 - Pan Bar Attachment
The pan bar attachments on both left and right sides of the head give maximum flexibility. Both attachments have a substitutable rosette wheel, which can be replaced easily and cheaply if it suffers wear or damage... preferable by far to having to substitute the whole side wall of the head.
5 - Head Leveling
The back-lit bubble spirit level lets you level the head even in low light conditions.
Manfrotto Distribution Ltd | Unit 4 The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9PE, UK. Registered in England and Wales with number: 1675551 |
T: (44) 01293 583300 F: (44) 01293 583301
E: email@example.com Operational Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Other brands distributed by Manfrotto Distribution in the UK: