- View All Products
- 290 Showcase
- Befree Showcase
- Compact Showcase
- Klyp Showcase
- LED Lights Showcase
- Pocket Showcase
- Stile Showcase
- Sympla Showcase
- News and Events
- EXPOSED with Jacob James: Kimberley Coole
- How to take amazing photos with your phone – 3 Golden Rules
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner Theme “Summer”
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner • Theme “Water”
- Manfrotto announces the 290 Carbon Fibre Series
- Manfrotto introduce their first smartphone accessory!
- Manfrotto introduces the 500 Fluid Video Head
- Manfrotto launches Befree, a new compact tripod
- Manfrotto School of Xcellence and UK local heroes at Focus on Imaging
- Manfrotto Up to 10 Years Extended Warranty
- New Manfrotto School of Xcellence Monthly Photography Contest
- Share your passion for better pictures - Manfrotto re-launches its blog!
- UK local hero Steve Gosling encounters the magical landscape of Iceland and takes it to heart
- WIN a trip for two to the Venice Carnival!
- Win over £2,500 of Manfrotto kit with Landscape Photography Magazine!
- Bassano del Grappa: The Milk Workshop by Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz
- Birdfair 2013 - 16th - 18th August, Egleton, Rutland
- Halfway to Paradise - The Birth of British Rock
- Jacob James presents: “Lighting On The Go”
- Mark Bauer presents: “Beyond the rule of thirds: themes and trends in landscape photography”
- Steve Gosling presents: ‘Exploding the myths of landscape photography’
- THE GADGET SHOW LIVE @ Christmas!
- “Coastal landscapes – Light and Motion” with Ross Hoddinott
- E-Newsletter Sign Up
- 504HD Crossover
- Media Centre
- Local Heroes
- Social Media
- About Us
Who We Are
Based in Northern Italy at Bassano del Grappa, Manfrotto designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of camera and lighting support equipment for the professional photographic, film, theatre, live entertainment and video markets. The product line includes an extensive range of camera tripods and heads, lighting stands and accessories.
Manfrotto products are sold by its own distribution companies, Manfrotto Distribution, in China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States, plus independent distributors in over 65 countries around the world! The unrivalled strength of the international distribution network and the team efforts between the company and the distributors is a key element in the success of the lines. The group owned distribution companies provide direct access to the market, trends and requirements which is essential in keeping the company at the forefront of development and innovation.
It has become a tradition of Manfrotto to continually invest in the latest technology together with constant assessment of the product range, production needs and consumer trends. This policy maintains the highest standard of quality at all stages and set the standards others follow.
Manfrotto Products are manufactured by the Manfrotto Supports and Manfrotto Bags units and are distributed in the UK by Manfrotto Distribution Ltd.
Manfrotto Distribution Ltd | Unit 4 The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9PE, UK. Registered in England and Wales with number: 1675551 |
T: (44) 01293 583300 F: (44) 01293 583301
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Operational Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Other brands distributed by Manfrotto Distribution in the UK: