- View All Products
- 290 Showcase
- Befree Showcase
- Compact Showcase
- Klyp Showcase
- LED Lights Showcase
- Pocket Showcase
- Stile Showcase
- Sympla Showcase
- News and Events
- EXPOSED with Jacob James: Kimberley Coole
- How to take amazing photos with your phone – 3 Golden Rules
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner Theme “Summer”
- LPM Manfrotto Competition Winner • Theme “Water”
- Manfrotto announces the 290 Carbon Fibre Series
- Manfrotto introduce their first smartphone accessory!
- Manfrotto introduces the 500 Fluid Video Head
- Manfrotto launches Befree, a new compact tripod
- Manfrotto School of Xcellence and UK local heroes at Focus on Imaging
- Manfrotto Up to 10 Years Extended Warranty
- New Manfrotto School of Xcellence Monthly Photography Contest
- Share your passion for better pictures - Manfrotto re-launches its blog!
- UK local hero Steve Gosling encounters the magical landscape of Iceland and takes it to heart
- WIN a trip for two to the Venice Carnival!
- Win over £2,500 of Manfrotto kit with Landscape Photography Magazine!
- Bassano del Grappa: The Milk Workshop by Jaroslav Wieczorkiewicz
- Birdfair 2013 - 16th - 18th August, Egleton, Rutland
- Halfway to Paradise - The Birth of British Rock
- Jacob James presents: “Lighting On The Go”
- Mark Bauer presents: “Beyond the rule of thirds: themes and trends in landscape photography”
- Steve Gosling presents: ‘Exploding the myths of landscape photography’
- THE GADGET SHOW LIVE @ Christmas!
- “Coastal landscapes – Light and Motion” with Ross Hoddinott
- E-Newsletter Sign Up
- 504HD Crossover
- Media Centre
- Local Heroes
- Social Media
- About Us
We comply with the laws and regulations of each country in which we do business.
We always aim to compete fairly and honestly, observing all applicable anti-trust and competition laws.
While we believe our operations have only limited environmental effect, we work to minimize the impact of our products and operations on the environment and on the communities in which we operate.
We support the giving of time and money to a variety of local and international causes that fall within the themes of: Children, Personal Development and Media-related. At the discretion of the local management we will give a matching payment to causes for which employees have volunteered their time, to the value of that time.
Vitec does not make donations to political parties nor to any cause that might bring either local business units or any part of the Group into disrepute.
Click here to see our entire Code of Business Conduct.
Manfrotto Distribution Ltd | Unit 4 The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9PE, UK. Registered in England and Wales with number: 1675551 |
T: (44) 01293 583300 F: (44) 01293 583301
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Operational Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Other brands distributed by Manfrotto Distribution in the UK: