Imagine More Contest Rules
Manfrotto IMAGINE MORE Twitter Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO AND US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, FRANCE METROPOLITAINE (EXCLUDING CORSICA AND OTHER FRENCH TERRITORIES), AND GERMANY WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. A SEPARATE PROMOTION WILL BE OPERATED FOR RESIDENTS OF ITALY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS AND UPLOADING CAPABILITY REQUIRED.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Manfrotto IMAGINE MORE Twitter Contest (the "Promotion") commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") (which is equivalent to 18:00:01 PM GMT +1 time) on May 11, 2011, and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on May 31 (which is equivalent to 5:59:59 AM GMT +1 time on June 1, 2011), 2011 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on May 31, 2011 (which is equivalent to 5:59:59 AM GMT +1 time on June 1, 2011).
2. ADMINISTRATOR/SPONSOR/PROMOTER: The Promotion shall be administered by Brandmovers, Inc. ("BRANDMOVERS") and sponsored by Manfrotto Distribution Inc ("Manfrotto" or "SPONSOR").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, United Kingdom, France Métropolitaine (excluding Corsica and other French territories), and Germany. A separate promotion may be operated for residents of Italy. Participants in the Promotion ("Participants") must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of BRANDMOVERS and SPONSOR, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules of the Promotion ("Official Rules").
4. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible participants may enter the contest in the following ways (maximum of 10 entries per person):
A. Promotional Website Entry: Eligible participants may enter the promotion by visiting www.manfrotto.com at any time during the Promotion Period, and following the links and instructions to navigate to the Twitter contest landing page within the promotional site. Users must complete all the required fields provided on the registration form ("Registration Form"), enter an original manifesto statement that you have created that expands on Manfrotto's motto of Imagine More ("Web Submission"), then click "Submit." Submissions will be auto-populated into the input field of Twitter.com along with the dedicated hash tag #ImagineMore. Once a user successfully completes these steps, and successfully tweets their submission, they will be given a completed the entry ("Entry") into the contest.
B. Twitter.com Entry: Eligible participants may enter the promotion by visiting www.twitter.com at any time during the Promotion Period. By following the on-screen instructions, users can tweet an original manifesto statement that they have created which expands on Manfrotto's motto of Imagine More with the dedicated hashtag #ImagineMore ("Twitter Submission"). Once a user successfully completes these steps, and successfully tweets their submission, they will receive a completed entry ("Entry") into the contest. If you are not a Registered User you must become a Registered User on Twitter in order to participate in the contest with this entry method.
C. Facebook Entry: Eligible participants may enter the promotion by visiting https://www.facebook.com/manfrotto.imagine.more at anytime during the Promotion period. By following the on-screen instructions and downloading the Manfrotto Imagine More Manifesto Vision Contest Facebook Application. Users must comply and install the application, then complete all the required fields provided on the registration form ("Registration Form"), enter an original manifesto statement that you have created that expands on Manfrotto's motto of Imagine More ("Facebook Submission"), then click "Submit." By completing this action, eligible participants will receive a completed entry ("Entry") into the contest. If you are not a Registered User you must become a Registered User on Facebook in order to participate in the contest with this entry method.
Website submissions, Twitter submissions, and Facebook submissions ("Submissions") must be received by 11:59:59 pm EST on May 31, 2011 (which is equivalent to 5:59:59 AM GMT +1 time on June 1, 2011). (the "Submission Deadline"). SPONSOR's Promotion computer is the official clock for the Promotion. All Submissions must meet the standards set out in these Official Rules including, but not limited to, the Submission Requirements and Content Restrictions (specified below). SPONSOR reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest or acts in bad faith.
A. Submissions must not exceed 140 characters in total length including all hashtags and automatic tiny URLs. For Facebook and Promotional Website Web Submission entries cannot exceed 114 characters, (as the automatic hashtag and tiny URL will equal 26 characters). Twitter entries cannot exceed 126 characters plus the hashtag #imageinmore. All submissions through Twitter must include the hashtag #imaginemore in order to be eligible for entry, and any submissions via Twitter that do not include #imaginemore will not be considered for entry.
B. Participants agree to and understand that Submissions will be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the Internet. Whether or not Submissions are published on the Internet, SPONSOR does not covenant or guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submission.
C. The Submission must not have been submitted previously in any contest of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means previously.
D. Each Submission must be an original creation of the submitting Participant which is under no restriction, contractual or otherwise, that will prevent SPONSOR's use of the Submission and each Submission must be free of any and all liens, encumbrances and claims of third parties. Participant acknowledges, agrees and warrants that, nothing in the Submission infringes on any copyrights, confidential information, trade secrets or trademarks belonging to any person or entity other than the Participant absent a suitable license, clearance or permission agreement (proof of which is required upon submission), or violates any person's rights of privacy or publicity and that all necessary releases and permissions have been secured. To the extent permitted by law, Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless each of SPONSOR and BRANDMOVERS, and each of their officers, directors, employees, franchisees and affiliated organizations, and their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by Participant of these Official Rules or the warranties and representations made by Participant in this paragraph.
E. By uploading the Submission the Participant agrees, for no payment, to grant to SPONSOR all intellectual property rights in the Submission and each of its constituent parts, which rights include, without limitation, the SPONSOR's right to publish, make available to the public whether directly or indirectly, and/or reproduce on any material now existing or later created the Submission through any media now existing or available at any time during, or after, the Promotion Period notably on any related websites, in any promotional materials, whether related or un-related to the Promotion, and at any other location throughout the world, whether physical or online, that SPONSOR, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate or necessary for the operation of this Promotion and any related publicity and/or promotional purposes and for the duration of protection of the rights. Participant agrees to enter into any further documentation reasonably necessary in order to give effects to these rights. In addition, to the extent permitted by the Law, Participant warrants that to the extent permitted by law any so called "moral rights" in the Submission have been waived and shall not be asserted and Participant acknowledges and agrees that SPONSOR may use any ideas from any Submission or other submitted materials, whether or not Participant has been awarded a prize in connection with any such Submission or other materials. To the extent permitted by law, Participant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of SPONSOR and BRANDMOVERS, and each of their employees, directors, officers, agents, franchisees, subcontractors, and licensees from all claims, demands, and causes of action of any nature whatsoever which Participant or Participant's heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Participant's behalf or on behalf of Participant's estate, have or may have by reason of: (i) SPONSOR's exercise of any rights granted by Participant in this paragraph; (ii) claims based on violation of any right of publicity or rights of personality, infringement of copyright or trademark, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, loss of earnings or potential earnings in connection with SPONSOR's use of the Submission and any portion thereof, or the likeness of any natural person therein.
F. Participants are responsible for securing necessary permissions, talent and location releases, and licenses for any visual and audio material contained in the Submissions.
Submission Content Restrictions: Submissions must not contain material that:
A. Violates or infringes another's rights, including without limitation, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
B. Contains material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
C. Displays any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements);
D. Contains indecent or unsafe behavior or situations, profanities or obscenities, including but not limited to nudity, or pornography, or is otherwise inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, slanderous or libelous;
E. References persons or organizations without their written permission;
F. Disparages persons or organizations associated with SPONSOR;
G. Includes threats to any person, place, business, or group;
H. Is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations.
Any Submission that does not comply with the above restrictions or any other requirement herein is subject to disqualification and SPONSOR reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any Submission if SPONSOR receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein. Submissions must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in sole determination of judges (at least 1 independent) and SPONSOR.
SPONSOR is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Submissions, which will be disqualified; for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise; or any injury or damage to Participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering, participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion. SPONSOR reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, a computer virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of SPONSOR.
Entrants are allowed to submit up to 10 entries. Multiple entries exceeding 10 in number from any person/e-mail address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or which subvert the entry process are void. If you post updates to or receive updates from Twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for determining winners. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
In case of dispute as to the owner of a Submission, the Submission will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry is made. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A selected Participant may be required to provide SPONSOR with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected Submission. SPONSOR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Promotion, or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law. Submissions delayed past the Submission Deadline of the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
6. VOTING AND JUDGING: There will be two rounds of judging:
A. First Round: Beginning at 12:00:01 AM EST (which is equivalent to 18:00:01 GTM +1 time) on May 11, 2011, and continuing through 11:59:59 PM EST on May 31, 2011 (which is equivalent to 5:59:59 AM GMT +1 time on June 1, 2011 (the "Voting Period"), all Entries will be published and publicly displayed on the Website. Subject to voting eligibility requirements set forth below and these Official Rules, each eligible Website visitor will be able to vote for his or her favorite Submissions ("Vote"). To Vote, an individual must (a) select the Submission he or she would like to vote for, and (b) select "vote/like" icon. There is a limit of One (1) Vote per entry per promotional day. No Voting by proxy will be permitted. Upon the conclusion of the Voting Period, a total of twenty (20) entries (the 5 entries with the most likes/votes from each eligible country) will be selected as contest finalists from each eligible country ("Finalists").
B. Second Round and Grand Prize Winner Selection: On or about June 1, 2011 (the Judging Date"), exactly five (5) Finalists from each eligible country will be selected as Grand Prize Winners (each, a "Grand Prize Winner") by a qualified panel of judges ("Judges") (at least one of which will be independent of the SPONSOR), designated by SPONSOR in its sole discretion, based on the judging criteria ("Judging Criteria") set forth below. The Judges, whose decisions will be final, shall judge the entries according to the following Judging Criteria:
- 45% based on Popular Vote
- 20% based on Originality
- 20% based on Imagine More usage
- 15% based on Brand Image
Ties will be broken based on the highest ranking in the "Originality" category.
7. PRIZES: Exactly one (1) Grand Prize ("Grand Prize") will be awarded to each Grand Prize Winner consisting of: trip for one (1) person to Venice Italy, to be carried out 4th - 7th September 2011 and will include flight (economy class) from the major airport gateway nearest the winner's residence, food and beverage allowance (Euros 500 on a pre-paid credit card in total) hotel accommodation for three (3) nights, attendance to one (1) 68th Venice International Film Festival screening. The prize will include the possibility for each Grand Prize Winner to have access to the professional photography section on the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival, where the Grand Prize Winner will be able to photograph celebrities taking part in the Venice Film Festival (subject to availability at the event due to activities outside of the Sponsor's control, and subject to celebrities consenting to being photographed by the Grand Prize Winner).
Grand Prize Winner is responsible for transportation to and from the major airport gateway and his/her residence, including but not limited to any costs associated therewith. All travel arrangements must be made by SPONSOR's agent. Grand Prize Winners must arrange travel by August 1, 2011. Exact travel times are subject to availability. Additional travel restrictions may apply. All other expenses (including any applicable taxes) not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Except where prohibited, an Entrant eligible to win a Grand Prize may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release ("Affidavit/Release"). Grand Prize Winners are responsible for securing valid passports and/or any additional required travel documents at their sole expense prior to travel. Any travel changes will not be accepted after reservations have been booked. Promotion Entities are not responsible if the Grand Prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond SPONSOR's sole control, and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The Promotion Entities will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to Entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto).
The total ARV of all Prizes available to be won in this Promotion is 11,200 euro (2,800 Euros per territory)
No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All properly claimed Prizes will be awarded and delivered to verified winners.
8. GENERAL TERMS: The promotion is not subject to legal recourse. Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/email submitted to SPONSOR, unless caused by intention or gross negligence of SPONSOR. In the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligations by agents who are not legal representatives or management personnel of the SPONSOR, such agents will only be liable in the event of breach of a cardinal duty. Participants agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of SPONSOR, or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and further agree that all prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Promotion Entities or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in this Promotion or participation in any Promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its merchantability, quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
SPONSOR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of SPONSOR corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Website). The Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by SPONSOR, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user's system or limit a Participant's ability to participate and/or redeem prizes in the Promotion. SPONSOR reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, SPONSOR reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participants to the fullest extent of the law.
UK residents: If and to the full extent that English law is applied to these Official Rules, the Promotion and/or the Grand Prize (or any dispute arising in relation thereto), in relation to UK residents:
a) so far as is permitted by law, Promotion Entities exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, (ii) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
b) Nothing in these Official Rules shall limit or exclude any liability arising out of or in connection with (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence
If and to the full extent that German law is applied to these Official Rules, the Promotion and/or the Prize (or any dispute arising in relation thereto), nothing in these Official Rules shall be interpreted as limiting or excluding any liability arising out of or in connection with
(a) the breach of a substantial duty ("Cardinal Duty") under this Official Rules
(b) intentional or gross negligent behavior (In the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach by agents who are not legal representatives or management personnel of the SPONSOR or BRANDMOVERS, such agents will only be liable in the event of breach of a Cardinal Duty).
(c) the injury to life, limb or health.
Liability for negligence (save for gross or intentional negligence) is limited to damages which are typically and customarily foreseeable in such cases (This shall also apply to vicarious agents who are not legal representatives or management personnel of the SPONSOR or BRANDMOVERS in the event their actions are intentional or gross negligent).
By accepting prizes, winners agree that SPONSOR may use each winner's name, likeness, photograph, entry and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without consideration or payment, where permitted by law. All expenses not specified herein are the winners' responsibility. Taxes on and in connection with all prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner, but in relation to the UK Grand Prize Winner and the France UK Grand Prize Winner, the SPONSOR will pay the non-optional taxes and fees which must be paid in order for the UK Grand Prize Winner and the France UK Grand Prize Winner to take up the Grand Prize; SPONSOR or its designated agent may issue an IRS Tax Form 1099 to the winners for prizes with an ARV of $600 or more in the United States. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third party product or service accepted by the winners.
No prize, cash or other substitutions allowed except at SPONSOR'S sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. SPONSOR reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. SPONSOR'S failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), SPONSOR reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any Participants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, SPONSOR shall have no liability to any Participants who are disqualified due to such an action.
For France : According to the Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by the Act of 6 August 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, any person has a right of access to, modification and withdrawal of his/her personal data by contacting A. Mitchell, Brandmovers, Inc., 512 Means St., Suite 101, Atlanta, GA 30318 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Germany: By entering the Promotion, Participants agree to the use of their personal information for the purposes of the Promotion. Participants agree that their personal information will be hosted by the SPONSOR on servers located in the USS. This consent declaration may be revoked at any time by email to email@example.com. In this case, the Entrant is no longer entitled to participate in the Promotion
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating Contest entrants agree that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and SPONSOR and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Participant agrees, insofar as legally admissible, that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Contest, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of New Jersey and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
11. REQUEST FOR PRIZE WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Manfrotto Imagine More Twitter Contest c/o Brandmovers, PO Box 94079, Atlanta, GA 30377 (and the SPONSOR shall reimburse postal costs upon request, provided such request is made by or before July 15, 2011) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of prize winners must be made by July 15, 2011. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or "Prize Winners."
12. DMCA: Sponsor complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). In compliance with the DMCA, a Designated Agent has been established with proper documentation sent to the US Copyright Office.
A. CONCERNS: If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any web site, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement. The designated agent for Sponsor to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is: A. Mitchell, Brandmovers, Inc., 512 Means St., Suite 101, Atlanta, GA 30318. UK and French and German residents can report concerns by emailing email@example.com
B. DMCA CLAIMS: The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
13. SPONSOR/PROMOTER: This contest is sponsored by Manfrotto Distribution USA, Vitec Group Imaging & Staging Division, having an office at 565 East Crescent Avenue, Ramsey, 07446, New Jersey, United States of America.
14. FILING: The terms and conditions of this contest have been filed with SELARL Franck CHERKI & Virginie RIGOT, Huissiers de Justice Associés, 119, avenue de Flandre, 75019 PARIS; requests for copies of these official rules can be made in accordance with the provisions of article 11 above.
15. France - reimbursement of connection costs: the flat fee corresponding to the connection costs necessary to participate in the game is estimated at 0.61€.
Any reimbursement claim must be made to ADMINISTRATOR OR SPONSOR within one month following the entry into this promotion game and include as soon as available the following information and documents :
- surname, first name, postal address, electronic address ;
- a photocopy of the person's ID
- the date and time of participation and
- as soon as available the detailed invoice showing the internet connection costs and the absence of unlimited internet access. Any access based on a flat fee or free will not enable any claim for reimbursement (eg., via cable, ADSL, Wi-fi or dedicated line, etc.) as participating in the promotion would not trigger any specific costs in such case. A photocopy of ID will be deemed to justify domicile location.